1) Needs to fit into my schedule. In the last couple months I have added babysitting, taking the girls to school, starting a baking group and cradle roll.
2) Needs to be quick and not take too much time.
3) Needs to fit into a small-ish space
4) Needs to be done easily around a 15-month old and a 2 year 1 month old.
5) Push-ups optional (not so much a fan of those)
6) Planks also optional
7) Need to be able to recognize and perform the exercises.
Those are my "requirements." I have a few options that I think would work. The only hang-up that I am having is the amount and the repititions. I know I would just need to work my way up to the amount but it is just wrapping my head around it that is stalling me.
Here are some routines that I have found that I think would work for me:
The following two are more of my inspiration ones since they are more colorful and eye-catching. The amounts and repititions are higher on these so they would need to be something that I would need to work up to. Credit for these awesome pictures goes to: Domestic Mama and 365days-of-healthy.com!